Sunday, March 1, 2009

-Holidays-

Will start my new semester soon and what i had been doing in this 3 weeks holiday:

1. Hanging out with friends without taking good care of the money (bankruptcy).

2. Went to Malacca. It's so much fun despite the tiring schedule planned by my Malacca-ian's friend. Did i mentioned that Jonkor Walk is way better than Petaling Street? :)

3. Vomiting for two times in 4 days and didn't actually knows what happened to myself. I even vomit in the public and it is pretty embarrassing.

4. Learn more about babysitting and the most happy moment is when they actually can call me gor gor (in chinese means brother) with their cute little voices.

5. Got addicted with Reader's Digest. From the very first 小星星, 星星 (both are primary school chinese magazines) to EPL, LIME, and now Reader's Digest. What will be in the future? FHM? :)

6. Practicing guitar to face the upcoming exams on August.
SET PIECE: Etude #F.Sor# (90% done), Andante #N.Coste# (85% done), Adelita #F.Tarrega#
(80%done)
FREE CHOICE: Bourree #R.de Visee# (100%done), Allegretto Giusto #J.K.Mertz# (100%done)
Andante #F.Sor# (0% done)

7. Stopped my guitar class for a few months until the exams due to busy schedule later on when my new sememster start.

8. Watching a lot of movies and TV's programmes

9. ..................

1 comment:

Ashleyteng said...

and what makes me jealous, is movie and tv programmes!!! i want watch tv!

Powered By Blogger