Thursday, March 5, 2009

He says, She says

SHE SAYS

What she says: Nothing's wrong!
What she means: Something is wrong but i' ll only tell you after you' ve asked me a couple more times and i' m convinced that you actually give a cr*p!
What she doesn't mean: I' m fine

What she says: We can watch that movie if you really want to
What she means: Let's just watch what you want so you will stop whining...
What she doesn't mean: I love your taste in movies

What she says: I don't want to
What she means: I don't want to
What she doesn't mean: Keep on pawing at me until I change my mind

What she says: Go away
What she means: I'm not interested
What she doesn't mean: Please continue talking to me until i warm up to you


HE SAYS

What he says: I don't play games
What he means: Don't play games with me although i may with you
What he doesn't mean: I'm serious about you

What he says: I'm not looking for a relationship
What he means: I'm just out for some fun
What he doesn't mean: You could be the one for me if you play it right

What he says: You should go out with your friends more
What he means: I want to go out with my friends
What he doesn't mean: I'm just testing you to see if you'd rather spend time with me or your friends

What he says: I'm still getting over a breakup
What he means: Don't expect me to jump into a relationship with you
What he doesn't mean: If you give me enough attention, i may fall for you

What he says: Is what I'm wearing okay?
What he means: It better be okay because i'm not going to change either way.
What he doesn't mean: I'll go and try on several outfits until we find one that you like


Today

March 5-11

No comments:

Powered By Blogger