Sunday, January 10, 2010

My first post in 2010 ended up with Manchester United draw with Birmingham City, 1-1.
And not to mentioned the match before this where they lost 1-0 to Leeds United in FA Cup third round.
This is so bizarre because whenever I watch Man Utd play live, it will either be a draw or lost. What the hell???



Everyone's blog have their own new year resolution, so here's mine:
  • Increase my cgpa in the new semester
  • No more procrastinating
  • Start exercise more regularly
  • Show more love and care towards my family
  • Learn at least one new things (Don't care what it is as long as it benefits me)
  • Get myself a new guitar, probably an electric guitar...
  • Visit a new country..
  • Help Man Utd win at least a major trophy this year. (I know this is lame...and all I can help is just show my full support to them)
  • Meet more new friends
  • Live life to the fullest!



Talking about my new semester, below are the subjects that I will be facing:
  1. Mathematics for Engineering 2
  2. Dynamics
  3. Chemistry for Engineering
  4. Chemical Engineering Thermodynamics
  5. Introduction to Chemical Engineering
  6. Heat and Mass Transfer



Bring it on, Baby!!!


No comments:

Powered By Blogger