Friday, January 29, 2010

:)

My blog is filled with 'dust', again. I feel a little bit of guilty for not updating my blog that often. Unlike my dear sis who I consider a professional blogger who will post almost everything that happens to her, I will just do it once in a blue moon. Considering myself lazy, genuine stories about myself actually didn't really shown up in my blog. Stories like my Starbucks experience, parties , events that I attended, university activities, my thoughts and etc have not been posted up by me albeit having it on my mind.




My Starbucks experience


Stepping in my 20th year as a human also marks the start of my second semester. Its the second week of the semester and everything seems pretty normal and nothing much happened recently. The only concern is whether I can pass or even score in the end of the semester. A lecturer who I unwillingly disclose her name once told us in a lecture, "If you ask me whether you can score in the final exam, I can say you can't." (Score means getting an 'A' for the subject). Can you imagine how hard it will be!? I am having six subjects this semester and every single subject is like a glass, you have to 'handle' it carefully and 'clean' as many times as possible to make it bright and clear. A single mistakes will make it cracks...

Just like the new year resolution that I had made in my earlier post, hopefully I can improve myself either mentally or physically. Life unarguably is an adventure everyone must face. No matter how difficult the road will be, I will finish it with joy and pride!




I'm taking this opportunity to tell y'll that my university Buddhist Society will be organizing an event call Buddhist Week. It is consider the first major event I am taking part. So, I will be looking forward to it :)


No comments:

Powered By Blogger