Wednesday, November 18, 2009

2012


I was actually not planning to watch this super cool movie today due to several reasons. First, i just came back from Shah Alam without dropping by my second house here in Genting Klang and straight away to university. Together with me is my laptop on my shoulder and a pair of belly shoes in my red beg. It's kinda tired waking up at six something and bored the eight o'clock train. My plan was going back straight after the class ends and have a good rest because the next day i need to work (Did i mentioned that i work as part time in Starbucks?). But it seems my plan just didn't work out as my roommate aka my course mate ask me for a movie. And so to prevent disappointment, i agrees!

For the movie part, it's really incredible and fascinating. I've got nothing to comment. If you guys out there wanna have some sort of preview, i can only say you will not regret!!! :) Two thumbs up for the movie!


Rating: 9.5/10

No comments:

Powered By Blogger