Monday, June 8, 2009

From THIS to THIS...........

After a brief two weeks living in desa setapak, finally i manage to find a simple but 'elegant' house in Genting Klang. Not very far from my university but compare to my ex-house, it is still consider quite far. My new house is way too cool and my jaws drop wide open when i first visited this house. Pictures are uploaded below and hope the wonderful environment will grant me good results. Even though it's only two weeks but for four of us who used to lived there, its a heavy heart to actually leave there and also our beloved housemates. There have been very nice to us and there are really funny. Oo, did i mention their name?? They are S*x King, Peter (sorry for calling that name but i think u really are) and the always beautiful, Siow Wen.





My room!!!






I cant upload much this time as i' m in a rush to go back home from the Little Tree cafe here in Genting Klang and i guese i wont e online that much now as my house dosent have any streamyx or WiMax. Bye for now......

4 comments:

ChiNg Fai said...

wow...nice house...better than my previous house in tbr~

jeff|lyc said...

hey, this house is pv10?? or prima or other condos?? if it is high, take some picture of the view, haha. . .

MeNgHaN said...

it is in genting klang. Danau kota flat. eventhough it's a flat but the interior design is so.....'condo-like' haha

Anonymous said...

really nice house! =D

Powered By Blogger