Tuesday, June 2, 2009

First day

Fuuh... finally i manage to find myself sometime to update my blog. Came back early from university today just because no tutorials class this week and my roommates all went out to get some education stuff in pj campus. Feel so free to be able to use the whole room....no, i mean the whole house!

First day of degree is pretty awful and confusing. Entering the wrong class is small matter but 'accidentally' skip the lecture class just because of some misunderstanding is genuinely embarrassing and i feel so bad the whole day. Anyway i' m quite satisfy with the classrooms, environment and the lectures, at least it is way better than my foundation year.

And here goes my subjects to study for this semester:
  • Computer Aided Design and Programming
  • Material Science
  • Static
  • Mathematics for Engineering
  • Engineering for Thermodynamics
  • Fluid Mechanics
  • English for Engineering
As for my accommodation, my bunch of friends and i will be shifting to a more comfortable places which is much more convenient than the place that i' m living now. If nothing goes wrong, hopefully next week we can move in. Thanks for my parents for being with me the whole time and did whatever they can to satisfy my needs. Take care......

3 comments:

jeff|lyc said...

so . . . you had a tough time for the first day, but ya' still have 4 years to go, things gonna get better, don't worry, lolx
wow, the name of the subjects, make me feel scary already. Zzz . . . add oil la . . .

Ashleyteng said...

accidentally skip class on the 1st day?! trust me you'll remember this day forever xD

MeNgHaN said...

haiz.....luckily it's first day of university, everything can be forgive..

Powered By Blogger