Monday, February 23, 2009

Robotmania

Here the excitement comes again, Transformer 2: Revenge of the Fallen. I 'm sure this second movie will totally outweigh the first. I have been watching the first movie for a few hundred times using ORIGINAL DVD. I can't imagine how many times i have to watch this time. This cartoon-originated movie used to be one of my childhood favourites and i can spent hours staring at the rectangular box just to catch my hero's actions.




Watch this trailer for a few times and the first time i watch is like......WOW!! I will die if I don 't watch this. The action, visual, storyline and the explosive scene really heat up my nerves.

Even if you doesn't like robot stuff movie, please at least watch the official trailer. I bet you will not regret.


REVENGE IS COMING......

No comments:

Powered By Blogger