Sunday, March 7, 2010

Dear diary blog,

I’m so sorry for being so selfish and letting you be alone all the time. As you can see when new semester arrives I hardly even have the time to visit you. Recently I just finished two test, two reports and a couple of assignments and guess what, there are more to come. Everything is driving me crazy. Every day is like a war, we fight with time, tiredness, patience, course subjects and lecturers etc. I am so scared that I could not pass this semester as my previous semester is rather a failure.



This semester brings a new breathe in my second home as a girl has step in to be our new housemates. Do you know what this means? No more walking here and there almost nakedly and doing weird noises and jokes. But this doesn’t mean it’s the end of the world because in fact we can make good use of this to improve our studies as I believe she is much more intelligent than us, I hope. One of my housemates have also bought an electrical induction cooker and we have our first meal cooked using that a few days ago. Guess what, its spaghetti! Well, frankly it’s not that delicious anyway but who cares, keeping our stomach full is all that matters. I am sure next time we will do it better.






a toast for our future!




Nothing much had happened to me recently as study has taken it away from me! Whenever there are any activities, I have to refuse. Just like the one that I have recently rejected which I can have a chance to sing with MOD in Fo Guang Shan during the Chinese New Year. In the end, studies say it all as I have to go back to my second home and rush some assignments and reports.

dear blog, i'll miss ya.

signing off.




1 comment:

Kristin said...

wow.. sudah main masak-masak ni.. just had spaghetti too. Enjoy your uni life ya.. haha. :-p

Powered By Blogger