Saturday, January 3, 2009

Chanceux Nouveau Année 2009

2009 came in with a quiet yet peaceful moment for me. I have choose to experience a different type of new year ushering rather than celebrating in places where fireworks display and snow sprays floating on the sky. I used to be celebrating like this for the past few years with my friends but this year i changed my mind and went for a new year ushering and Dharma Talk conducted by Ven. Hui Lu which surprised me with the astonishing idea of celebrating a new year in a Buddhist way.



Electronics lotus flowers that appears on everyone's hand during the countdown of new year, forming a sea of fascinating lights in the stadium.



The 2 hours of Dharma Talk end in a fashionable way and it is very eye-capturing for most of us who came. I didn't thought that Buddhist can also have their own way of celebrating New Year. Ven Hui Lu who came from Taiwan had also conducted a marvelous talk yet i cant really understand most of the points Ven is trying to say but i manage to capture some easy points that really purify everyone's heart.

Although there is neither no fireworks display nor snow sprays this year but i believe my year ahead is bright and interesting. I will strive hard for my future and aiming for another great heights in many years to come.


~Chanceux Nouveau Année 2009 Chacun!!!~





No comments:

Powered By Blogger